Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Who? A Birther of Miracle? You! A Birther of Miracle!


Within each of us is a miracle waiting to be birthed. That sounds really cool, doesn’t it?  I can hear those creaky gears turning in your head, “Me? A miracle. I. Don’t. Think. So.”  I believe in you, in your ability to birth a miracle, even when you can’t believe in yourself.

What is a miracle? Let’s start with the basics — the definition. According to Merriam-Webster a miracle is something extraordinary. It is an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment. For me, this definition changes everything. It brings my sphere of possibility closer to miracle realm.


Although a miracle may seem otherworldly. It’s not something out there. It doesn’t happen to you. You are not a passive participant. A miracle is an inside job, you instigate the miracle. It a response that simmers from the core of your being. It is birthed from your sacred spark.  


A miracle is so bright, so extraordinary that you cannot contain it. Its light bursts forth from your being demanding to be shared with the world. 


Let’s ground this talk of miracles into real life situations. I think about the times that people have shown up for me when I was in a bad space. People just spontaneously reached out to me at a moment of despair. 


They didn’t know I was in a bad place. It was some unknown that had them reaching out. Their words and actions dispelled the gloom surrounding me. With clarity I could see deep within myself. I knew just how much I mattered — to others and myself. In this mattering, I could show up as my best self to others and myself. 


The miracle wasn’t so much the words or actions of another. No, the miracle was the synergy created by their actions and my response. Think of synergy as energy created by two things that is greater than the energetic sum of the two parts. That is what a miracle is: unintended, joy-filled, wild consequence of relationship that stops us in our tracks and invites us into a new way of being. 


A miracle doesn’t happen by my energy alone or through your energy alone. No, a miracle is fueled by the collective. It happens when the actions of one are received without expectation by another. A miracle is birthed in the awareness of the extraordinary, a recognition of the outstanding that occurs in that moment of connection. 


A miracle changes you forever. That change sparks potential, chases away the dark, and propels us to the heights of joy and possibility. I am a birther of miracles and so are you. 


Van Hurst, ms, is an intuitive-coach-catalyst. As a contemplative coach, she uses mindfulness practices and intuition tools to create strategies for navigating those places may scare us. The result of time with Van? Creating a blueprint for your life through a deeper connection to your intuition and contemplative nature. 


Van is a professional speaker & author who weaves inner wisdom into all she touches. Her books are available @ www.wildefyrpress.com. Her most recent book, As Natural As Breathing: Being Intuitive, is available on Amazon. Contact Vanessa for life coaching, intuitive consultations, keynotes, and programs.


Website / LinkedIn Profile / Facebook / Twitter: @fyrserpent / ©2021 /  

2 comments:

  1. You are a miracle! I am helping a friend who would benefit
    from this meditation. Thank you, Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as are you, Carol! I think about you often and hope that you are well. Perhaps we need to catch up?

      Delete