Tuesday, March 24, 2020

A Journey Undertaken on the Way Through

There is no way out but through. No shortcut or slipping from one path to another. This path that is ours is long, windy, full of obstacles from beginning to end. There is truly no way out. We  bolster our courage step by step as we wind the way through.

Have you ever found yourself in a sticky situation? One in which you just wanted to throw up your hands and walk away? Maybe you walked away only to discover that the essence of the situation followed you. It is only later that you realized that if you had stayed in the situation instead of running, things might be a little more cohesive; you might have gained a clearer reflection of your true self in that moment.

I am not pointing fingers nor am I saying that leaving your path is never a good idea. Sometimes a detour give us a different perspective. But, there have been times that I have tried to circumvent my life path instead of learning my life lessons by moving through it. I have found that a challenge went underground for a time only to resurface later. When it returned, the issues were compounded by time. 

What does it mean to go through? To go through, for me, is taking life as it is as I take a long look at my reality. I am mindful of how my thoughts, words, and actions bring me closer to my true self or create distance. I am curious about what any given moment on the path is teaching me and daring in learning those lessons.

Of course there are moment during which we cannot change our life situations. Even in those moments when we feel paralyzed and out of sorts, we find a way to move through. Perhaps we splash about in the ick of mud knowing that we can and will unearth our seed of true self. In doing so, we grow through the murk toward the true light of our self.

No matter where we find our self, we do not give up on the path of through. Even when we cannot see the light of possibility, we move through our path trusting we are closer to uncovering who we truly are. We move knowing that we have the strength to learn from any situation we find our self in. We celebrate that in moving through that we gain the strength necessary to realize the lessons learned on the through path. 



Vanessa F. Hurst, ms, is an Intuitive, Coach, Catalyst, who uses mindfulness practices and intuition tools to create strategies for personal and relationship transformation. She is a professional speaker & author who weaves inner wisdom into all she touches. Her books are available @ www.wildefyrpress.com. Contact Vanessa  (vanessa@intentandaction.com) for life coaching, intuitive consultations, keynotes, and programs.

Website / LinkedIn Profile / Facebook
Twitter: @fyrserpent / ©2020

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Vanessa. Such good thoughts that we especially need
    through these times

    ReplyDelete