Saturday, July 4, 2015

Gifts and Tools for the Way of Compassion

The Seven Gifts of the Spirit (found in Isaiah 11:2) create a powerful pathway that leads us to the Way of Compassion.  These gifts are beyond religious tradition. 

Intent & Action: Meditating on the Seven Gifts
By gaining knowledge and intending to learn from it, I grow in understanding
By seeking to understand before being understood, I gain wisdom
By accepting the challenge of wisdom, I formulate right judgment
By making right judgment,
I embrace the courage to be authentic
By acting with courage,
I show reverence to myself and all the world
By intending reverence, compassion shines through all am I am filled with the wonder and awe of the Sacred.
The wonder and awe of the Sacred continually inspires me.

How do you incorporate these gifts/skills/tools into your path so that you are more firmly rooted in the Way of Compassion?


Engaging Compassion Through Intent and Action, pg. 92

Peace & All Good,

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment