Thursday, January 8, 2015

Carving To Set Hope Free

Image courtesy of Iamnee/freedigitalphotos.net
I no longer make New Year’s resolutions.  When I fumble, they tumble from my grasp crashing onto the floor.  Discouraged, I fill my world with self-recriminations. Instead of continuing this downward spiral, I turn inward focusing on my breath. In the silence of my quiet mind, I bask in the warmth of my hopes.

Clarity comes to this nebulous land as my hopes rise from the depths of my soul to the surface of my heart.  No longer hidden, I befriend them.  Chisel and hammer in hand, I carve to set hope free.  I sing the joyous song of becoming to the rhythm of my carving beat.

Only by resting in the silence of my quiet mind do I find the clues to guide my hopes on the journey of manifestation.  In this place I don’t feel the stress and anxiety of something trying to fit into something already preformed.  Rather, when I allow myself to move with the rhythm of the chisel and the hammer, I discover the path shard by removed shard.  In the smoothness of the stone revealed, I am no longer shrouded in the illusions of my fantasy resolution.  The hammer beats in sync with my heart.  I am exactly where I need to be.

In my mind’s eye I know where I want to be at the end of 2015.  My heart is suffused with curious daring; my spirit, courage.  I whisper, “Show me.” And, then with my hope lying gently in my hand, I begin to walk, skip, and dance to the beat of hammer and chisel.  I joyously glide on the path in constant awareness of my hopes transforming my reality.

What are your hopes for 2015? 


Wishing you the awareness of the rhythm that draws your hopes to manifestation,

Vanessa Hurst

www.intentandaction.com
www.healingwillow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment