Tuesday, June 14, 2022

A Wild Ride Into The Question


This current ride is wild. Honestly? I am not a roller coaster kind of gal. The dips and turns. Wow! It seems we are living in a time where the good, the bad, and the ugly…all happen simultaneously. There are times when I get so caught up in the melee that I just have to disconnect less I get mired in despair or just overwhelmed by everything. 

How did we get to this place? How do we get out? Those questions overwhelm me until I remember that to answer any question, I need to calm and centered into myself. Only when I am calm, can I hear a gentle voice rising from my core. It tells me that I am not asking the right question. “So, what is the right question,” I ask? 


Focusing my attention on the voice, I hear three questions: 

    • How am I being impacted?
    • How am I called to be?
    • What is my learning/takeaway?


How am I being impacted? 

To discover the answer: Breathe deep into what you are experiencing. Find the calm at your core. Choose one thread to focus on. It can be something that personally impacts you or something that impacts the greater world. Listen to what your body, mind, spirit, and heart/emotions say to you. You don’t have to have all the answers, just get an initial impression of how you are impacted.


How am I called to be?

Take what you gleaned from the first question. Name what you noticed. Identify what catches you. If you need to dive deeper into the first question, do so. Come to an understanding of how you are called to be. Then ask, “How am I being called?” Or, “What is the one thing that I can do to make a difference in my life or in the life of others?” Create a plan to act!


What has changed inside of me?

Ask yourself, “How does the experience of understanding change me? What is new in the knowing about myself?” Take what has changed inside of you and find ways to integrate it into your being. 


Life is all about asking the right questions and being courageous enough to live into the answers. 


Van Hurst, ms, is an intuitive-coach-catalyst. As a contemplative coach, she uses mindfulness practices and intuition tools to create strategies for navigating the mundane and extraordinary. The result of time with Van? Creating a blueprint for your life through a deeper connection to your intuition and contemplative nature. 

Van is a professional speaker & author who weaves inner wisdom into all she touches. Her books are available @ www.wildefyrpress.com. Her most recent book, As Natural As Breathing: Being Intuitive, is available on Amazon. Contact Vanessa for life coaching, intuitive consultations, keynotes, and programs.


Website / LinkedIn Profile / Facebook / Twitter: @fyrserpent / ©2022


No comments:

Post a Comment