Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Through the Veil into Your Truth


Slip into the veil. The between place where the magic of transformation occurs. Slip into the veil where dreams are made real. Slip into the veil where you find your truth.

Many spiritual traditions speak of this in-between place. In the liminal, our awareness shifts. We see, we experience the world differently. Things are brighter, more poignant. That more is our intuition. When we listen intently with all of our senses, we hear the voice of our intuition guiding us to our truth.


To seek this in-between place is to commit to change. To believe in magic. To live in mystery. To let go. To free fall into the moment trusting that the answers that you seek are within reach. Did I mention one little thing? Oh, yeah, you have to have the courage to take those running steps that end in a leap into the unknown. 


Once you take that leap and slip through the thin opening, I believe you will find a certain familiarity — a trust that while you may not be home — you are exactly where you need to be. Enter the veil enough and you will discover the home of your heart.


Maybe you are wondering what you will find when you slip through that thin slot. Entering the veil, you begin the journey to the center of your being. At the core you become one with the flickering spark that connects you to those liminal spaces.


I began my journeying into the veil accidentally through meditation. Breathing into the rhythm of my being, I visualized my breath flowing through my being. Traveling on the breath’s flow, I found my sacred spark. What is this spark? A place of multiple portals, a connector to this moment and to liminal spaces beyond. The spark is home to my truth. A place where I embrace who I am.  But, I am getting ahead of myself.


I rested in the spark. Took a look around. Asked it to light the way of the next steps. This way into the liminal works best if you have a question. Then I continued to breath into the spark to the rhythm of my inhale and exhale. And, I listen to the whispered message.


Sometimes I would be invited through the veil to explore. Other times my being was soothed by the iridescence in the spark. No matter where I found myself in the liminal, I returned feeling peacefully energized. And, upon each return, I saw the world differently. I realized in those moments I did not go through the veil, the veil went through me. 


Let’s return to the spark and the invitation of the liminal. I heard the voice of the liminal with all my senses. I entered it. Allowed it to enter me. Listened to the message. Deciphered it. Then holding my knowing gently, I returned better for the experience. 


The veil, the liminal space, a place of transformation. Do you have the hope, the trust, the courage to make the round trip journey? To discover your truth and bring it back? When you do, you, and the world, will be made better because of it. 


 

Vanessa F. Hurst, ms, is an intuitive-coach-catalyst. As a contemplative coach, she uses mindfulness practices and intuition tools to create strategies for navigating those scary places. The result? Creating a blue print for your life through a deeper connection to your intuition. She is a professional speaker & author who weaves inner wisdom into all she touches. Her books are available @ www.wildefyrpress.com. Her most recent book, As Natural As Breathing: Being Intuitive, is available on Amazon. Contact Vanessa for life coaching, intuitive consultations, keynotes, and programs.

Website / LinkedIn Profile / Facebook / Twitter: @fyrserpent / ©2021/

No comments:

Post a Comment