Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Looking Beyond Into The Real

More than Mystical.  More than Magical.  More than Mysterious.  

Intuition is the ability to see beyond our daily interactions and really understand what is happening in our lives.  This description hopefully demystifies intuition and positions it as useful in our daily life.  Intuition is a guiding force that moves us past our propensity to blame or judge and into a place of clear understanding. 

Have you ever listened to the surface of what was being said while having a nudge that something was wrong?  Maybe, you convinced yourself that all was well until it was not. Upon discovering what was not well, the reasons for those nudges were revealed.  Your intuition was shouting loudly!

As I write this, I am remembering my involvement in a situation that made me really uneasy.  But, I stuffed my feelings of dis-ease while adopted an optimistic attitude.  Ignoring those intuitive alarms, I convinced myself that the outcome would be the one I desired. 

The opposite happened, and I found myself with a choice.  I could chastise myself for not listening to those whispers or I could revisit those feeling of dis-ease in order to recognize how I chose to ignore those nudges.  This self-examination bolsters my intuitive awareness.

When I found myself living in a very different scenario from the one I am convinced will happen, look for patterns.  I compare these moments to the other times in my life where I ignored my intuition only to discover the accuracy of it later.  Most importantly during this reflection, I do not allow myself to wallow in those moments of intuition ignored. 

This process helps me discover where I am getting hooked on the illusion of what I want. Through awareness of how my intuition is triggering my full body, I can learn to trust without the verification.  I also learn from those moments where the tumult flares because I have am not yet able to follow the breadcrumbs scattered by my inner wisdom.

Sometimes when navigating our intuitive nudges, we can at times serve as our own intuitive GPS.  At other times, we can benefit from an intuitive conversation comes in.  We benefit both from the mirror of the other and the intuitive perception.

An intuitive conversation has three parts:

Facilitation: I create the space and facilitate the conversation by making observations and encouraging responses.

Guidance:  I listen in order to ask questions that lead to a deeper understanding of the role of challenges and lessons in your life.

Coaching:  Together, we name the learning or knowing of the challenges and create a plan to integrate this knowing into your life.

The end result is transformation into the authentic person you are.

Intuitive Conversations are tools of clarity.  We are all intuitive — an Intuitive Conversation is often the impetus that helps us move beyond the mundane and into an extraordinary place. 

Vanessa is an Intuitive Coach, Community Builder, and Author.

More from Vanessa: www.intentandaction.com


No comments:

Post a Comment