Thursday, November 19, 2015

Gratitude for the Big, the Small, the Pain, the Joy

Yesterday (because it always seems that yesterday is the day my inspiration strikes!), I attended a Gratitude Retreat.  Usually I talk myself out of having the time to attend a program, but the retreat venue was literally on my way home from a meeting and the retreat was only 90 minutes long.  So I went. 

Near the end of our time together we were invited to write two thank you notes…one to our self and another to the Sacred.  The catch?  Our thank you to the Sacred would be a thanks for only one thing in our life.

If you had only one thing to give thanks for, what would it be? 

I share mine and invite you to share yours by either posting as a comment to my blog or sending me an email. 

What melody do you hear that impels your heart to sing forth in gratitude?

A week before this national day of thanks, being in gratitude for all...the big, the small, the pain...the joy...but mostly for the love that surrounds,

Vanessa


Vanessa is a Community Builder and an Intuitive Healer who understands the power of Compassion to cross boundaries, provide healing, and create communities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment