Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Autumn is Peaking… Time to Let Go & Live!


The leaves are falling and the sky has taken on that decidedly November hue. I realize that  Autumn is peaking! As I breathe in the crispness and pile on the layers, I feel the cold nipping at my being. Soon the trees will be bare, and the naked truth revealed. 

With the unveiling comes a sense of urgency that ruffles my complacency. It nudges me to wake up. With a groan I shake myself awake and peer into this new, increasingly barren world. What does the March into Autumn have to tell me? I discover the message by listening with my being. 


“The time is now,” I hear whispered through the crinkling leaves. “The time is now,” shines through the blustery clouds. “The time is now, do not forget,” Autumn twines into my being.


The time is now for what I ponder? To peer into the changing season with all of my senses. To breathe in the possibility that is already twining through my being. These possibilities nudge me awake. The time is now to joyfully, gratefully walk down my life path. To celebrate my harvest.


Deep within my soul a spark flares. It connects me to the daring, the curiosity, the courage that edges me on. I know that my path doesn’t stop at the harvest. In many ways, my work is just beginning. Now I enter into a time of deep reflection.  


As I peer outside my window, I see the reflection of my soul in the changing season. Nature speaks, and, within my soul, is an echo of this beauty. I cannot help but listen to the invitation to reveal who I am.


With all my being, I look at the increasingly barren trees. My sight does not stop there. I peer just beyond them into the mystery of what is coming. Where before the growth prohibited me to look clearly into this place, I can see clearly now. 


My dreams once hidden by the glorious growth of summer, are now revealed. All that is left is for me to shuffle through the crinkling leaves and walk toward the horizon of my dreams.  


Van Hurst, ms, is an intuitive-coach-catalyst. As a contemplative coach, she uses mindfulness practices and intuition tools to create strategies for navigating the mundane and extraordinary. The result of time with Van? Being the change you want to see in the world by creating a blueprint for your life through a deeper connection to your intuition and contemplative nature. 

Van is a professional speaker & author who weaves inner wisdom into all she touches. Her books are available @ www.wildefyrpress.com. Her most recent book, As Natural As Breathing: Being Intuitive, is available on Amazon. Contact Vanessa for life coaching, intuitive consultations, keynotes, and programs.


Website / LinkedIn Profile / Facebook / Twitter: @fyrserpent / ©2022

No comments:

Post a Comment