Tuesday, August 3, 2021

You. Are. Loved.

I. Am. Loved. Say those words. Let them flow over your being. Feel them sink into your soul. Allow them to resonate in your body. 

I. Am. Loved. Let the sweet nectar of those words flavor burst inside of your. Breathe in the wonder, the joy, the grace of those words. Awaken to the beauty at your core.


I. Am. Loved. Believe it. Be it. Know it without a doubt.


Doesn’t it feel wonderful to know — to feel in the marrow of your being that you are loved? I know that when I feel loved, the world shifts. It becomes brighter. I feel lighter. And, I admit that accepting that knowing is one of the most difficult things that I do. Sometimes it is hard to really believe that I am loved with that intensity. That I am loved unconditionally.


Maybe you are one of the lucky ones who has never experienced that moment of doubt about being. Maybe you have always recognized the love that surrounds you. Maybe you have always known deep at your core that being loved is a right not a privilege. If so, can you teach us how to make the leap across the chasm of self doubt into self acceptance? 


Because with self acceptance come possibility. We recognize that all things are possible with love. So, when love wraps me in her warm embrace and I hug her back, the struggles aren’t so tough. In fact, they fall away. I not only have a place in the world, but love reminds me that most of all, I belong to myself. Love reminds me that I am worthy and incredible things are waiting for me to accept them. With love I take my place in this world of enough. 


I. Am. Loved. Three radical words that bring with them self acceptance. That are the light that brings you ever closer to recognizing that you am not becoming anything. You am exactly who you need  to be in this moment. And, that is awesome. 



Vanessa F. Hurst, ms, is an intuitive-coach-catalyst. As a contemplative coach, she uses mindfulness practices and intuition tools to create strategies for navigating those scary places. The result? Creating a blue print for your life through a deeper connection to your intuition. She is a professional speaker & author who weaves inner wisdom into all she touches. Her books are available @ www.wildefyrpress.com. Her most recent book, As Natural As Breathing: Being Intuitive, is available on Amazon. Contact Vanessa for life coaching, intuitive consultations, keynotes, and programs.


Website / LinkedIn Profile / Facebook / Twitter: @fyrserpent / ©2021

No comments:

Post a Comment