Thursday, March 12, 2015

Intuition as a Guide for Transformation

Intuition…what exactly is it?  For me, intuition is an inexplicable knowing; a nudge that won’t let go until I act upon it.  At other times it wafts in and out of my conscious teasing me to respond.  When I unconditionally embrace my intuition, I more easily navigate my challenges and discover creative possibilities.

An intuitive conversation is simply a dialogue between two people in which intuition serves as a guide.

Before beginning a conversation, I spend a few moments in silence connecting with my quiet mind.  My intent is to be open to the wisdom sparked by my intuition.  This time of gaining clarity begins in one of two ways: with questions from my client or with intuitive cues gained by resting in my quiet mind (the place of intuition).

During the dialogue, I engage in full body listening.  This is a way of being attentive using my entire being.  I enter a state of hyperawareness in which all of my senses are actively engaged as I listen with my eyes and ears.  I am mindful of how my body is responding to the other as well as noticing with my other senses.  While I respond to what is verbally said, I also acknowledge unspoken impressions my intuition is surfacing.

What I will do:
  • listen to my intuition to help you gain clarity
  • scan your energy body looking for strengths, congestions, or other areas of interest
  • share my perceptions of symbols in your life
  • suggest ways to reframe your life and move into a new way of being
  • talk with you to ensure you understand what my intuition has revealed


What I will not do:
  • integrate cards or other external tools in my readings
  • diagnose medical conditions


Why schedule an intuitive conversation? It is a means of bringing clarity and greater understanding to your life.  A conversation may reveal new insights, help you resolve a life challenge, or reframe a current life event.  During the conversation together we peel back the ordinary and mundane in your life, so you may stand fully in an extraordinary way of being.  The intuitive conversation is a guide to transformation. 


Questions?  Sessions are available in person or over the phone. Ready to schedule a session?  Let me know!

Peace & All Good, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment